Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings one and all!

Go down 
+2
MoonDragon
Humaren
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Humaren
Warrior
Warrior
Humaren

Male
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Greetings one and all! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings one and all!   Greetings one and all! EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 11:19 pm

Hi...I would like to introduce myself. I am Humaren. I stopped bye following a link, and it looks like a place I could get comfortable in for this subject matter.
My views are fairly simple...In this vast and infinite Universe of the hundreds of millions of Galaxies, containing hundreds of millions of stars, which in turn contain hundreds of millions of planets, what are the odds that we are alone. Non existent as far as I am concerned. I am neither that conceited, arrogant, or self absorbed to believe the universe was created for little old me and my kind.
It is my belief many race on many planets have evolved and died. A cycle that I believe continues to this day, and for millennia to come.
When asked, “If these races exist and come to our planet, why don’t they make themselves known?” Many don’t like my enallage.
You’re an old race millennia more advanced than us. You have a pretty quite neighborhood going and suddenly a crack house shows up down the street. You sneak over and have a look. What do you find? Violence, crime and destruction. Do you knock on the door and say, “Hey, mind if I come in and visit?” No, you set up a neighborhood watch and make sure they don’t bring it to your backyard.
But like we have been known to do in the past with lower (and even equal life forms), you grab one, run some test and evaluations, tag it, and put it back in its natural environment.
So if we do it here, why not someone else more advanced? Don’t even get me going on the “Theory of relativity” people tend to forget the word ‘Theory’. We’ve already taken the first steps to interstellar travel. The only thing that makes it impossible is our inability to understand it.
But that’s just my opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasyoutpost.com
MoonDragon
Warrior
Warrior
MoonDragon

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all!   Greetings one and all! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 4:49 am

Namaste Humaren, welcome to Indigo Spirit! Enjoy the warm stay with us! I love you
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all!   Greetings one and all! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 6:42 am

Yo, mah man, and welcome to Indigo Spirit.

Let me give you a guided tour. Over there's Harry's Bar. That's where everybody goes to get watered-down tequila and stale beer after a day of conspiracies.

Hey! There's nothing wrong with my tequila! It's you who're an alcoholic!

Grrr....

Err...anyways, as I was saying, welcome to Indigo Spirit. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Wink
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all!   Greetings one and all! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 8:46 am

Humaren, I like the way you think! Good to have you joining the ranks!

Welcome sunny
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Warrior
Warrior
Humaren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all!   Greetings one and all! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 10:33 am

MoonDragon wrote:
Namaste Humaren, welcome to Indigo Spirit! Enjoy the warm stay with us! I love you
Thank you MoonDragon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Warrior
Warrior
Humaren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all!   Greetings one and all! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 10:36 am

Loxley wrote:
Yo, mah man, and welcome to Indigo Spirit.

Let me give you a guided tour. Over there's Harry's Bar. That's where everybody goes to get watered-down tequila and stale beer after a day of conspiracies.

Hey! There's nothing wrong with my tequila! It's you who're an alcoholic!

Grrr....

Err...anyways, as I was saying, welcome to Indigo Spirit. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Wink

Hey! How did you know I like Tequila...Oh it's sticking out of my pocket! My bad! Laughing and thanks for the welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Warrior
Warrior
Humaren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all!   Greetings one and all! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 10:42 am

Goth_Ink wrote:
Humaren, I like the way you think! Good to have you joining the ranks!

Welcome sunny

Man...I'm glad someone does! The locals think I'm nuts! What a Face Luv the animated Avitar!Very Happy Thank you for the Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all!   Greetings one and all! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 7:03 pm

You won't be considered crazy here.

And thanks, I like my avatar alot. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all!   Greetings one and all! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 5:36 pm

Welcome, Humaren! Welcome

I feel the same way. The Universe is so infinite. There simply must be life out there. I will soon begin compiling my UFO/alien evidence as accurately and as extensively as I can on this site. I can't claim to have all the answers, but there is a ton of evidence to consider. Each and every person who came forward in the Disclosure Project has an important piece of the puzzle to tell, and there are over 400 of them. Majors, scientists, and other highly respectable members of society who have risked their reputations to come forward with the truth. I myself have seen two UFOs which are not of our time and technology. So where did they come from? alien
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Humaren
Warrior
Warrior
Humaren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all!   Greetings one and all! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 6:26 pm

Thanks Blue Water

I will be looking forward to seeing what you present to us on this subject!
There is so much evidence out there from millennia ago up to today, and so many credible witnesses. The problem I think with people believing what is right in front of their face, if not just plain logical, is fear and brainwashing. I’m not talking about the government type, though I’m sure there is plenty of that in the mix. What I mainly refer to is religious brainwashing, in all religions. First started by our parents who’s every word we hang on as a child, and then compounded by society as we grow. The universe was created for us. Ya, ok. Humans love to believe that they are the center of the universe, and as long as someone keeps saying that they are their going to eat it up. It is also easier to believe than the alternative, that their not the smartest and most special creature in existence, and those eyes they feel watching them when their alone are really there. If someone want’s to believe in a god, cool, have at it, but it doesn’t mean you need to walk around with your head up your butt either.
There are hoaxes as well. People trying to add credit to their beliefs by discrediting ours. With the above mentioned mentality, one hoax is all they need to discredit a thousand truths.

As for where do they come from...I hope we all live long enough to find out.
Because personally...whether their first open landing be for the good or bad of our race, I want to be their to laugh my butt off at the expressions on the faces of those who called us nuts. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all!   Greetings one and all! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 7:30 pm

Wow, you and I think a lot alike, Humaren. Much of it is indeed extremely obvious. Cool
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all!   Greetings one and all! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 7:44 pm

WELCOME Humaren!! flower
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Warrior
Warrior
Humaren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all!   Greetings one and all! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 10:27 pm

Blue Water wrote:
Wow, you and I think a lot alike, Humaren. Much of it is indeed extremely obvious. Cool
I've always thought so. But sadly not so for many others. Good example: I'm sure you are aware of the resent sightings in Great Britian. Again highly respectable witnesses, and what happens, the DJ's of a local radio station here were laughing their heads off and making fun of the witnesses. Not even one moments concideration that something fantastic had taken place. It would have made me very mad, if it hadn't already made me very sad. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Warrior
Warrior
Humaren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all!   Greetings one and all! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 10:28 pm

Night Star wrote:
WELCOME Humaren!! flower
Thank you Night Star! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all!   Greetings one and all! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 4:40 am

I've learned that patience and acceptance of the general public's shortcomings in these matters are crucial to our sanity in searching while or fighting for the truth. People are usually more driven by fear, insecurity or a need to protect their materialistic sense of grounding, than by curiosity, passion and a desire for the truth like people here. Somehow we have found, probably through solitary struggle, a private space of warmth and safety that most people lack. Their warmth and safety is in their environment, and anything that threatens their material world they feel obligated (out of personal and social duty) to spew at, whether by being rude, ridiculously one-sided in their arguments or simply by laughing at it. They are plugged into the Matrix, you might say, and I believe it's our spiritual part to help unplug them. But I don't think this can be achieved through force, or certainly not safely. More likely it can be achieved through gradual and persistent enticement. As long as we discuss it openly, and act normal about doing so, and make interesting or inspiring statements, the subject should continue to pick up more listeners. I've learned to block out the never-believers; they won't believe the truth until literally everyone around them does. Even then, they might not. I will answer their questions and talk with them (on other sites, IS I built for believers only (or those open to the possibilities), but I keep an emotional distance from those ones. I focus instead on the people I am inspiring, or those whom others are inspiring. But we have to be careful what we say as factual, as through my own personal experience many times when it comes to these issues you may think you got it pegged, but then suddenly you discover you had it wrong all along.

However you look at it, these subjects require great patience and persistence. Piggy
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all!   Greetings one and all! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 6:20 pm

Me too! Through the years I would find information and disinformation, theories and speculations and had to weed through tons of stuff only to end up with more questions than answers. However, it is clear that there have been alien visitors to this planet for a very long time. There are too many credible witnesses like astronauts, police officers, airoplane pilots and multi witnesses and witnesses from all over the world, as well as other findings that leave no doubt in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Warrior
Warrior
Humaren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all!   Greetings one and all! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 8:22 pm

Nicely put Blue Water cheers
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Warrior
Warrior
Humaren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all!   Greetings one and all! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 8:26 pm

Night Star wrote:
Me too! Through the years I would find information and disinformation, theories and speculations and had to weed through tons of stuff only to end up with more questions than answers. However, it is clear that there have been alien visitors to this planet for a very long time. There are too many credible witnesses like astronauts, police officers, airoplane pilots and multi witnesses and witnesses from all over the world, as well as other findings that leave no doubt in my mind.

Makes you wish the rest of the world would wake up and smell the coffee don’t it. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all!   Greetings one and all! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 8:52 pm

Blue covered reasons why they don't, or won't. Weird but true. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Warrior
Warrior
Humaren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all!   Greetings one and all! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 10:49 pm

Yes...but we can still wish they would Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all!   Greetings one and all! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings one and all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: Welcome Aboard :: Meet and Greet-
Jump to: