Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are You Listening To?

Go down 
+2
MoonDragon
Blue Water
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

What are You Listening To? Empty
PostSubject: What are You Listening To?   What are You Listening To? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 2:36 am

I have just started listening to The Editors, a cool new British alternative rock band who seem quite influenced by the Doors, U2 and Radiohead. They're pretty good and I'm excited to see what they produce in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
MoonDragon
Warrior
Warrior
MoonDragon

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: What are You Listening To?   What are You Listening To? EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:20 pm

Mr. Crowley, Judas Priest cover of the Ozzy song.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What are You Listening To?   What are You Listening To? EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 9:28 pm

You rock Moonie! cheers
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are You Listening To?   What are You Listening To? EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 11:12 pm

Right at this moment, I am listening to the fan blowing in my face on a hot summer's day... sunny

Musically I have been listening to Eminem and Marilyn Manson....well nobody said I had to be trendy or up with the 'in' crowd rabbit lol

And right now I am off to listen to another episode of Ghost Hunters....with vision! (ie watch a video of them)
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: What are You Listening To?   What are You Listening To? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 10:39 am

Right now, I'm listening to Red Faction by the Japanese singer Mell. Great song, and also intro to the best anime ever, Black Lagoon. That face..err...voice really gets my blood stirring. Wink
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are You Listening To?   What are You Listening To? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 4:27 pm

Hmmmm, and which part of your body are you 'listening' to her 'face' with Loxley? scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are You Listening To?   What are You Listening To? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 4:32 pm

I could tell you, but that wouldn't be *proper*. Wink
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are You Listening To?   What are You Listening To? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 8:34 pm

Right now I'm listening to X-Files background music. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are You Listening To?   What are You Listening To? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 9:13 pm

All I can hear is the trickling of water from the turtle's tank and my cat snoring.
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are You Listening To?   What are You Listening To? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 7:01 am

Phil Collins - In the air tonight

One of the best songs ever made. Seriously, I love Phil Collins. I'd marry him if I got the chance, 'cause, U know, he's just the best musician that there is, without any competition. I love you
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are You Listening To?   What are You Listening To? EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 6:10 pm

Ah guys always like that song. Especially the drumming in it. I love it too. Very Happy

Great drumming is surprisingly hard to find. That's why I love Keith Moon, and Ringo Star sometimes ... there's a thing he does after "Strawberry Fields Forever," it's very high in feeling and deep in tone, like a spiritual awakening...
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are You Listening To?   What are You Listening To? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 7:25 am

Yup, indeed. But Collins is THE drummer imho. Wink

Music these days ain't nothing compared to the old bastards, ya know? pirat Phil Collins, Leonard Cohen, Frank Zappa, Ringo Star, Rolling Stones... I mean, compare their classics to today, and it'll be a massacre of instruments. The only music that would actually give a challenge (and one hell of a challenge I might add), is Japanese Pop (My personal favorite of modern music). Now there's some COOL music, especially when it's from animé series.

Bleh. We're lucky someone invented the mp3 so we don't have to listen to this modern boy- or girlband stuff all the time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are You Listening To?   What are You Listening To? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 9:06 am

Well with the partial exception of the Rolling Bones I'd agree. What are You Listening To? 83633 I also love Pink Floyd, The Moody Blues, The Mamas and the Poppas were great live...

Music today is flat, fake and copycat. Part of it is in relation to the distance of the 60s era in music I think, but part of it is due to a change in the mid-90s which saw to producers having much more creative control over the work. When artists don't have creative control, simply put, it ain't art.
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are You Listening To?   What are You Listening To? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 12:44 pm

I must disagree a little with you there, but only on one spot. That is, my love child, J-Pop - Japanese pop music. I find that it actually is different from the mainstream music, but I might not see the whole picture since I rarely listen to any J-Pop except for animé music. Still, I'll be posting some Youtube-clips with Japanese music in the future, so let's see what y'all think about it. Usually it's "love" or "hate" I believe. Wink

Edit: I realized it deserved it's own thread, so...up it is. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are You Listening To?   What are You Listening To? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 5:58 pm

Oh yeah, I basically meant western world music. The east will always have cool music.
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Warrior
Warrior
Humaren

Male
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What are You Listening To?   What are You Listening To? EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 9:07 pm

At the moment I am listening to Vivaldi's Mandolin Concerto, a very soothing Baroque piece. king
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasyoutpost.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are You Listening To?   What are You Listening To? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are You Listening To?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: Off-Topic :: E on Indigo-
Jump to: