Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am a schizophrenic looking for a female friend.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Werner
Gentry
Gentry

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-27

I am a schizophrenic looking for a female friend. Empty
PostSubject: I am a schizophrenic looking for a female friend.   I am a schizophrenic looking for a female friend. EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 3:54 pm

Hi there to all you wonderful people!

I suffer from a mental illness called schizophrenia. I am very lonely. I have no friends and receive very little understanding from people. I am looking for a female friend between the ages of 18 years and 32 years to befriend me, comfort me and give me some understanding.

Because my schizophrenia has blocked my chakras I find it very difficult to deal with negative energy such as the stress a job would bring me. I am therefore on disability fund and cannot work out.

People like the Christians reject my New Age beliefs like those of reincarnation, ascension and the fact that we each create our own reality.

I am absolutely crazy about small children and doggies. I have a great sense of humor and am a very kind and caring person. I am 24 years old and am a white male.

Please anyone out there, please help me. I would greatly appreciate any private messages.
Back to top Go down
Veya
Squire
Squire
Veya

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-26

I am a schizophrenic looking for a female friend. Empty
PostSubject: Hi Werner   I am a schizophrenic looking for a female friend. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:55 pm

Hi, nice to meet you!
Maybe we could speak on messenger, just add my yahoo e-mail.
It's on my profile.
Then maybe you could explain a bit to me about what is schyzophrenia
Have a nice day! Hug
Back to top Go down

I am a schizophrenic looking for a female friend.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: Welcome Aboard :: Meet and Greet-
Jump to: