Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Difficulty Functioning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crimlet
Gentry
Gentry

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-04

Difficulty Functioning Empty
PostSubject: Difficulty Functioning   Difficulty Functioning EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:34 pm

Does anybody post here? There doesn't seem to be alot of members. I was a member of another place claiming to be for indogs, but it was just the opposite. It turned out to be the last place any indigo should go.

So my main issue is abusive family past affecting my present. I have tried to let of resistance, but it hasn't been very effective. I have seen a number of shrinks who were all terrible. I recently heard of sports psychologists that might be able to help me since my life is about high performance, and I'm not able to do anything towards that.

, but have not really looked for one.

Being indigo has made it extremely difficult for me to function in a society that pretty much hates indigos in general. I know I have the ability to change everything if I let go, and tune into the pure intelligence that everything is made of.

My goals are to evolve internally and physically. As well as externally in terms of living an abundant life where I can constantly practice, and release material.
Back to top Go down
Star Power
Gentry
Gentry

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-09-03

Difficulty Functioning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Difficulty Functioning   Difficulty Functioning EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:40 pm

As this forum is somewhat empty, I sent you a private message as well.

I am a Reiki Master and believe that Reiki can be of benefit in healing and understanding emotional issues. But also there is a simple method I thought of and have been using where you revisit the past and recreate it with understanding and empowerment. Reply or drop me a line if anyone is curious and I will explain further.

Cheers,
John
Back to top Go down

Difficulty Functioning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: The Movement :: Empowering Yourself-
Jump to: