Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Energy Pool of Dreams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Energy Pool of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Energy Pool of Dreams   Energy Pool of Dreams EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 8:38 am

I just saw an episode of Star Trek:TNG, where the Enterprise D crew are affected by a telepathic signal which keeps them from experiencing R.E.M. sleep (R.E.M. standing for Rapid Eye Movement.) Thusly, another ship's crew had gone insane and killed each other, and thusly this crew starts to lose its minds as well -- their minds becoming fearful, paranoid, simple-minded, barabaric, and forgetful. This is of course realistic, as incidents of this has happened in real life.

Research in this is somewhat debated however:

http://www.u.arizona.edu/~scowen/Papers/REMMEM.html

Quote :
Krippner believes that dreaming is as necessary to humans as eating and drinking. Not only does dreaming process data to keep the brain "in tune," but there is also evidence that a biochemical substance that accumulates during the day can only be eliminated from the nervous system during dream periods. Individuals should be just as concerned about receiving adequate dream time at night as they are about receiving adequate food during the day. Any disturbance that interrupts sleep will interfere with dream time, thus leaving the individual less well prepared—physically and psychologically—to face the coming day. Alcohol, amphetamines, and barbiturates depress the amount of dreaming an individual can experience during the night, and users of these drugs should be aware of the fact. Coffee, however, does not seem to depress dream time.

From: http://www.unexplainedstuff.com/Mysteries-...ind/Dreams.html

Anyway, this got me thinking ... people are more connected, more spiritual, tend to be more peaceful and loving individuals. Through history you find that many of the great thinkers (including respected pychologists such as Carl Jung) had some strong religious or spiritual connections which were either apparent from the start or became revealed afterwards. The Indigo and Crystal children, dsicussed in another thread here, is further evidence that a deeper spiritual connection is a part of higher nature, and of evolution itself. The way society lashes back against such things, such as giving these gifted children drugs for A.D.D., reminds me of the X-Men of popular comics and films -- a gifted line of individuals being feared and repressed by the parochial factors of modern society.

Quote :
One study found that, in general, people who attend worship services one or more times each week live about 8 years longer than those who never attend religious services. This report showed that people who never attend church live to about 75, while those who attend services one or more times a week live to an average age of 83.

From: http://www.mercola.com/1999/archive/spirit...oves_health.htm

We need dreams for energy, strength, focus ... we need enlightenment and greater spiritual connection for greater energy, strength, focus ... thus it seems to me that we are all dependant here for energy from the world beyond. We cannot live without it. We need it to grow, we need it to function, we need it to exist. We are born here but are still fed from the spirit world, of which we are totally dependant on to exist here. I think this is a conclusion that needs to be broadly realized; we grow by following the light, not by turning away from it.
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
crystal sage
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Energy Pool of Dreams   Energy Pool of Dreams EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 3:20 pm

Uh oh!!!.. Will I go mad???

or ???

( refer other thread on sleep )http://www.vanderbilt.edu/AnS/psychology/health_psychology/melatonin.htm

Sleep in complete Darkness is important for the production of Melatonin..which is vital for health..

Maybe for survival sake.. I jump straight into proper REM sleep whenever I nod off??
Back to top Go down
crystal sage
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Energy Pool of Dreams   Energy Pool of Dreams EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 3:27 pm

I have noticed energetic differences when moving in and out of sleep states... It feels like dimensional shifts...

I have often almost felt like I'm in a dream state and an awake state at the same time.. so I acasionaly seem to trip over or bump into things that aren't there.. but I sense.. in some deep way..a Knowing.. like on another chanel of awareness that I am in 2 realities...maybe.. or physically experiencing part of my dream reality..

We have all physically experienced, felt bumps.. sensations in our dreams..as if they were real...

Think of hypnosis..

I think that mixes , combines a type of dream reality..creates a new reality..

What do others think... ???
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female
Number of posts : 295

PostSubject: Re: Energy Pool of Dreams   Energy Pool of Dreams EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 5:51 pm

I think you are right Crystal Sage. This is something I have been aware of for some time and now I work with it. That inbetween state is called liminality, and it occurs in lots of different instances often facillitating connection with other dimensions. You can read an article about it here: http://www.tricksterbook.com/ArticlesOnline/GhostsAndLiminality.html
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Energy Pool of Dreams   Energy Pool of Dreams EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 10:57 am

And there are many levels of consciousness we can reach, while awake or asleep.

I actually wrote the above a while back and posted it here when I began the site to help get things going. Sorry about that. Sounds like I had written it for a less spiritually aware crowd. Energy Pool of Dreams 83633

But yes I too find dreaming incredible sometimes. I've had shamanic type dreams and weird paranormal experiences while asleep. Maybe I'll post about those soon.
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Energy Pool of Dreams   Energy Pool of Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Energy Pool of Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: Mysterious Realms :: Philosophy and Metaphysics-
Jump to: