Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Indigo Children, Real or Not?

Go down 
+2
Goth_Ink
Blue Water
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 8:27 pm

That was beautiful Amy! I am going to try that this weekend when I have some quiet time. Hug
Back to top Go down
Kira
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:10 pm

Hi Night Star,

The key is definitely to be in a quiet place, alone and comfortable. I light a candle, say a prayer and make sure my phone, tv, radio etc. are all turned off.

Here are the rest of my assignments for today: (I'm mentioning them because anyone can use these questions but just tailor them to your own specific needs/situation)

1. What is my life purpose? (that was is done above)
2. Do you have any ideas regarding Homework Club? (that is the venture I am trying to start while waiting for the Sped program to begin)
3. How can I best parent my child? (she's 21, so we're entering a new phase in our relationship and the transition is difficult for me, she's my baby!!!)
4. How can I best care for myself? (very important for all Indigos to answer)
5. What does my body need? (also very important for all Indigos to answer)

Night, remember when that person attacked me on GV? I just want to thank you for how you supported me. I was so taken aback by how that person talked to me and was so comforted with you there. A million thanks. Of course I didn't know then what I know now.

Much love to you,
Kira
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:19 pm

What I find interesting about this indigo (all so new to me!) group...and that goes for all who are or who are learning that they are, is that there is this instant bond. You don't have to be in the same room to feel the connection. I joined a group and I tell you this, never have I been more active in responding with people.

I also find it fascinating and wonderful to hear people share the same pains, difficulties, frustrations in dealing with life, people and situations. And it seems a common factor among most is the ability to FEEL others emotions. While everyone has unique characteristics, I have noticed that the empathetic quality really seems to be a much more common factor. I suppose that this is what it must feel like for those who, for example (As I can't think of anything better to write so forgive this analogy) join an AA group or group therapy that have gone through similar life events.

I find it comforting. As I have always been friendly, outgoing and such, but have never felt a "Part" of any group. With certain individuals, yes, but for a general gathering, I go inward and find nothing in common with the average person. Though they would say the opposite, I know what I feel inside. I know that I have an appearance on the outside that can often reek of confidence, but inside, I would rather be alone in a quiet place or doing something important that would enhance not only my soul but others as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremeangels.org/
Kira
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 7:09 pm

Dear Truth Seeker,

DITTO! You have summed up me and I suppose all of us. It is so comforting and gratifying to finally find people who are like me. I cannot explain it. When I first watched the videos the Blue posted about Pleaideans, I was a bit weided out, but I couldn't stop watching. There was an immediate knowing that this is who and what I am. They are talking about me! When I mentioned this to my daughter, her heart flipped, just the words Indigo and Pleaideans hit her so hard, she knew too.

I have been a member of Narcotics Anonymous and AA myself. I have struggled with drug addiction, never alcohol, but still there was a sense that I was in the right place when I was there. Now through this site, Psyche and Ghostvillage, I have found my home(s). I am coming into my own light finally after decades of not knowing what I was.

We are all on the right path, we are truly the light, the leaders of the new era, and as we grow and connect in numbers, there will be no stopping us. This is a very exciting time and we are blessed to be a part of the transformation.

Our love and light shines, we are here, were are one, and we will make the world a better place!

Love,
Kira
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 11:18 pm

Wow, I have to try that myself sometime! Maybe this weekend. Sounds similar to using a ouija board. Ghost
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Kira
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 12:36 am

Hey Blue,

I hope you're not saying automatic writing is like using the ouija board. When one asks for guidance from Angles and Guides, only the highest of loving vibes and brightest light of wisdom come through the pen or keyboard if you choose to type the messages from them. Ouija boards, well they scare the heck out of me and I will never go near one. My personal belief and experience is that they only attract low energies/entities, so I don't bother with them when I can obtain true wisdom from my guides and angels. I know there are many people who use the ouija board and know how to use it........if you are well protected then, go for it......but me, nope, I'm too scared of them. (Had a bad experience at age 8 or 9 with one). affraid

Anyhow, Julie Rosenshein gave me a great book to use to work on for myself and my daughter, and in the future my students when/if I go back to teaching Special Ed. The book is called "Spiritually Healing The Indigo Children (and adults indigos too!)" The authors are Wayne Dosick, Ph.D. and Ellen Kaufman Dosick, MSW. I can't wait to start it. Has anyone read it or heard of it? Anyway, it's part of my assignment for learning how to do energy healing work either with a person in the room or without. This is all very exciting to me to have finally found a person to teach me how to use my gifts for the benefit of others. What an amazing journey.

Next week or the following, we are working on Channeling. I can't wait!

Kira
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 4:51 pm

Oh I just meant 'like' it in the sense that you are allowing an outer force to work with you. I agree with you about ouija boards, I find them spooky too because they do attract mostly negative visitors it seems. And when writing poetry or fiction when I find inspiration it seems to usually be from a positive source. When I did my intuitive writing thing I had both a negative and a positive visitor.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 6:46 pm

You are learning so much Kira. It will be interesting to see how you progress along the way.
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 5:11 pm

While reading the post which describes the jobs of the indigo's as battling the evil forces, that really hit home for me! Beyond words.

I've always had this attachment to Archangel Michael, and always said, when the day comes that all hell breaks loose, I know I will be given the strength from above to fight next to Archangel Michael and kick some evil BUTT! (Ok, butt, not the word...lol)

IF ya all knew the different levels of evil and how active they are in our daily lives, one would feel nuts. I have learned so many. And have battled many. What I learned is this....having a cocky attitude, of ...You can't touch me or it or them....really does a great job, for those of you who know what I am talking about.

Attitude against evil is so simple once realized...and it really fends it off.

I have watched people all my life. Expressions, behaviors, reactions....and I have seen people change at an instant in front of my eyes. Perhaps they had walk ins come in to piss me off, and then leave...but I have seen it so many times. Eyes change, face color changes...usually to very pale or white, red veins showing through, eyes almost black and with either a mocking evil look or just plain...KILL look. I learned, even thinking it inside, HAH, you can't effect me totally works...and forgiveness immediately. Amazing tools and weapons.

I know I probably sound nuts, but I have battled evil things since a kid. And this past few years....think I got a lot more under control than I could imagine....it is great to talk about it!!!!
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 5:17 pm

ps. my advice regarding ouija boards is stay far far far away. I believe, and from a lot of experience, that they are only tools of evil.....even when appearing to be a long lost loved one. The first major evil leech that attached itself to me came from the ouija board and did not leave for years.

As well I know of people who killed themselves after using it. And much much more. Perhaps the board is a portal into the evil dimensions, I do not know, but I do know that it is a powerful tool that people can be sucked into and pay serious consequences for.

That is my personal opinion anyways.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 7:06 pm

Wow TruthSeeker, seems like you've experienced quite a bit. I believe you when you say that attitude is important. I advise Blue to remind himself that he has power over the things he sees. Well, that's what my intuition tells me anyway.
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 4:45 am

Gosh Follow that intuition!!!! We have more power than any of us can imagine...If we could learn to utilzie it properly (unlike the elitists do) and for the sole purpose of good...and we all learned how to do it, imagine the world today,eh?
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 9:13 pm

flower
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 6:53 pm

Yeah, I am learning more and more as far as attitude and intuition goes.

So back to Indigos, seems that most people here believe in them.
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 7:08 pm

Hi Blue! I guess my belief in indigos is this. (I hate labels BTW) but it seems that there is a special grouping of special people...whom are very misunderstood....and I am LOVING it!!!!

I have read through several articles, joined a yahoo group called Indigo Adults and though some stuff is silly or normal conversation, the gripes, the ideas, the visions, the dreams, the integrity....they all match. I'd say maybe a far few are a bit out there, but all in all, I think these are some of the nicest, most caring people I have seen on the net as of yet. There is a genuine depth to these posts and stories. No holier than thous, no burning in hell, no condemnation for your thoughts. (Tools of the devil...or evil or whatever you want to call the negative force that seems to be driving so much of the so called "good" humanity these days)

I appreciate my finding out about this. I feel I have a close relationship to God and all I ever ask is to be shown truth. I may have said this before, but I get thrown at me NWO agendas and led on wild journeys that have all taught me many things. Being stuck in an overly religious country, I really had to pound HIm and say, come on, what is truth...for ME! And I got led to these areas....who knows...what I know is this....Faith goes beyond religion and a spirit can soar to heights unimaginable while learning. I feel like I finally found a piece of home by learning about indigos....and yet, in some subjects I am clueless.....but it doesn't matter....I still feel at home!
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 9:55 am

That is wonderful TruthSeeker. I don't like labels either. We all come from the same source and there are kind and caring people all over the world coming together. It doesn't matter what they call themselves. What matters is that we are all finding comfort in kindred souls so to speak. Together we can inspire and give hope to a chaotic world. Together we can reach out and make a difference no matter how small.
Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 Stars
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 9:36 am

I also agree about lables, but yes there does seem to be many simularies between Indigos. Maybe we could call it Indigo-related, or the Indigo Pool. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:08 am

Those sound good Blue! Simple, non labeling and to the point! YOU GO! Snoody
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 6:59 pm

afro Laughing
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 4:30 am

Night Star wrote:
That is wonderful TruthSeeker. I don't like labels either. We all come from the same source and there are kind and caring people all over the world coming together. It doesn't matter what they call themselves. What matters is that we are all finding comfort in kindred souls so to speak. Together we can inspire and give hope to a chaotic world. Together we can reach out and make a difference no matter how small.
Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 Stars

Very beautifully put!!!

Glowing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Indigo Children, Real or Not?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2