Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pleiadian Movement

Go down 
+2
Goth_Ink
Blue Water
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

The Pleiadian Movement Empty
PostSubject: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 1:48 pm

Here is a series of videos disclosing the purpose of the Pleiadians. It begins with Part 14 for some reason so just click on 'Part 1' to the right. It is the audio book of "Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians" by Barbara Marciniak. The animated Pleiadian speaking to us was brought to life by musician John "Bam Bam" Morgan. The Pleiadian's eyes are by far the most realistic animated eyes I've ever seen, and actually had me wondering for a moment if the Pleiadian had actually manifested herself digitally in some way. The Pleiadian's name is Semjase; the same one which Billy Meier had encountered.

Here is more on Semjase.

I knew I felt a strong allure to the Pleiadians for a reason, and am seriously wondering if I am one of them. I feel instinctively that I am at least something extremely similar. I guess part of me (the ego) feels it is true good to be true. But I am very much like them in spirit/feeling. I love this video series and would be proud if I could show it to every person on Earth. It sums up with amazing perfection much of what I have been studying, to the point where, I believe, the words must actually come from a Pleiadian somehow (Semjase herself?) But what is important here is that we find inspiration, and follow the higher calling. I tried its suggested technique of spinning around with my thumbs centred at heart level with my eyes focussed on them to maximize my chakra awakening. I believe in time I can learn to avoid the dizzy feeling and let that energy be totally employed by my spinning chakras. After having done this I feel strangely calm and clear inside. Smile

The Pleiadian Movement Chakras

I am in love with this series and am feeling very warm, filled and inspired by it. I hope it does the same for others!
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 4:29 pm

I just watched part one, and apart from feeling like I was looking at one of my daughter's animated Barbie videos (lol - no offense meant just a simple observation), the information sounds pretty good. The Pleids that I have seen look slightly different from that, although I guess that one on might have been in human form when originally seen and thus the animation is a representation of that.

Thanks Blue for the link:)
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 9:20 pm

I'm still impressed with the eyes. The Pleiadian Movement 83633

But I imagine they don't look that Human.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 9:50 pm

I enjoyed the videos very much however, my intuition always tells me to look further, so I did.

I came across this information where someone did a little investigating of their own. It appears that many of the contact information that was given to Meir, was information that was already available to the public.

http://www.iigwest.com/investigations/meier/ike42report.htm
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 11:30 pm

Damn that is a bit of a downer...still, there is some good information in there. I have to admit parts of it were just 'wtf?' for me also...but I only watched one video so far. It didn't hook me...alot of it made sense but didn't give me that gut connection (intuition as Night put it). But then, it is my daughter and my friend who have had most of the first hand contact with the Pleiads. I have only had brief encounters.
Back to top Go down
Epona_Macha
Squire
Squire
Epona_Macha

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 11:45 pm

Blue Water wrote:
Here is a series of videos disclosing the purpose of the Pleiadians. It begins with Part 14 for some reason so just click on 'Part 1' to the right. It is the audio book of "Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians" by Barbara Marciniak.

I'm actually sitting here in shock after just signing up for this forum and seeing you posted this today. I just spent my morning watching this exact series before knowing anything about Bluewater or this forum. I came across this forum on unexplained mysteries forum. These synchronicities actually have significant meaning in my life, so I guess this is a sign I'm in the place where I'm supposed to be.The Pleiadian Movement 23
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 5:22 am

I believe in synchronicity too, Epona. Welcome by the way, good to have you onboard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 2:59 pm

Yes welcome, Epona! alien

I still love this series and it is inspiring me to write a story. pirat
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 3:18 pm

Hi Epona! So nice to see here on our new forum. Wow that synchronicity with the videos is amazing. Shocked

Goth, would love to hear of your experiences with these aliens as well as that of your children.
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 3:25 pm

Guess I should welcome you as well, Espona. Welcome, and may you have a grand stay here. Wink
Back to top Go down
Epona_Macha
Squire
Squire
Epona_Macha

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 3:28 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm very happy to be here!
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 5:31 pm

My daughter is 8 and a crystal child. She often wakes in the night and sees her Pleiadian guide outside her bedroom on the porch. She describes her as a very tall lady in a white sparkly gown that she is not afraid of. Often the lady talks to her in her mind telling her not to be afraid. Sometimes the lady melts through the wall into her bedroom, but mostly she stays outside and tells my daughter she is there to protect her. She also teaches her new healing methods which my daughter uses. It is amazing hearing my 8 year old speak like a seasoned alternate healer. She tells me about looking after the plants and how to hold your hands around them to give them healing energy (that the lady in white told her about). Sometimes she goes witht he lady (in her mind) to places where she is shown things and this doesn't scare her. She refers to the lady as an alien, not a ghost. She used to see her quite frequently but not recently. I just asked her about it and she said that her alien friend has gone home to her planet.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 5:47 pm

Thanks for sharing Goth. Smile Do you believe that Indigo an Crystal Children are Pleiadians?

I discovered an ability to heal a small cut with saliva and positive energy in seconds. I don't know if that's normal or not. The Pleiadian Movement 83633
Back to top Go down
Epona_Macha
Squire
Squire
Epona_Macha

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 5:58 pm

Goth_Ink wrote:
She describes her as a very tall lady in a white sparkly gown that she is not afraid of.

Goth, my daughter and I were driving down our street one night last spring. It's really hot here in Texas, but standing at the end of our neighbor's driveway was a lady who sounds very similar to this. Why I mention the hot weather is that this woman was out a hot, humid night in a full length white gown with waste length white hair. It was about dusk outside when we saw her. Neither of us felt afraid, but had no idea what to think because she looked real while not like anyone around here. We called her the ghosty lady for awhile, but there's legends of the "White Goddess" from all over the world. Robert Graves wrote a book about this called the White Goddesss. I wonder if this might be related?
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 6:03 pm

They work with them. The Indigos are here to bring through the change in consciousness - almost like clearing the old to make way for the new. They are angry hot-headed and impatient because they know about the timetable and how important it is to bring the changes in before it is too late...

The Crystals are the healers and the new breed of consciousness. They are bringing healing to those who need it and paving the way for the Rainbows...

The Rainbows are the next generation who will have all these capabilities as well as bring peace to the planet through teaching others.

These are multidimensional beings capable of tuning into other entities and races with ease. They are part of a galactic community bringing transition to this planet.

I should really post about this in your indigo children thread Smile And I will...
Back to top Go down
Epona_Macha
Squire
Squire
Epona_Macha

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 7:03 pm

I've had the book Indigo Children by Lee Carroll for several years. I even have the movie about them on DVD. It's fascinating. I've always felt like I had lots in common with them.
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 8:57 pm

What an interesting encounter Epona. Could possibly be a Pleiadian that you saw. They are certainly lightworkers bringing through higher consciousness to our population.
Back to top Go down
Epona_Macha
Squire
Squire
Epona_Macha

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 12:20 am

Goth, I never thought of that until you told your story, but it could have been. We've thought maybe an angel or something. I'm not sure. I'm just glad I wasn't the only one who saw it or I would have thought I was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 2:23 am

I have had many experiences like that and I refuse to jump onboard the crazy bus. Truth really is stranger than fiction. I actually asked my daughter about what she saw several times thinking it might have been an angel or a ghost, but she insisted it was an alien right from the start. I asked her if she was scared and she said no. She said she saw her come down through the trees and that at first she was as tall as the trees themselves (maybe some sort of teleportation?) and she maintained not feeling fear at anytime. She said she heard the being talk to her in her mind, and that she spoke back to it with her mind.

I guess if I hadn't had all my experiences throughout life, I might have dismissed it as a child's imagination, but both my other kids have had encounters with other dimensions as well as myself, so I know to keep an open mind and listen to what they say. Just because in human form the older person is said to be the grown up and the younger one is the child still learning, doesn't mean that is the way it is with souls or spirits. I have received the message that 'things are backwards' or 'down is up' or 'up is down' many times from spirits or aliens. Makes life very interesting to interpret. scratch study
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 12:24 pm

This is the first time I've heard of the White Goddess. I'll have to look into that. Ghostie
Back to top Go down
Epona_Macha
Squire
Squire
Epona_Macha

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 1:19 pm

Bluewater,

This is a link to a White Goddess index from that book if you want to check it out:

http://www.moonlitdesign.com/graves/ac.html

Did anyone watch the videos on Youtube about the man from Switzerland, Billy Meiers, who communicated about Pleidians his entire life? They said something in there about our overpopulation and not enough souls on the other side to reincarnate so the Creator was having to send brand new souls. This reminded me of something I heard about the Crystal children a long time ago being souls recruited from another place. Billy Meiers said the Pleidians said these new souls would appear sickly to us, and I remember autism is commonly linked to the Crystal children, maybe Indigos if I'm remembering correctly.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 6:50 pm

The white Goddess is also known as the moon goddess from what little I have read. How very beautiful.

The whole Indigo and crystal stuff is very interesting, I think that we here and also from Goth's site possess many of those qualities. Oh, I almost forgot this was a topic on Plaedians, Cat The Pleiadian Movement 83633
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 7:59 pm

Thanks for the link. Smile

I'm not sure Billy Meiers is as he claims, unfortionately. Not sure I can believe what he says anymore. But still, those pictures ... all these years and still no one can prove they are fakes.
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 4:53 am

Haha Night, sometimes things tend to overlap subjectwise but they always seem to find a way to loop back to the original topic.. pirat

Hmm, well I have to wear the stupid hat here cos I have heard the name Billy Meiers alot (yes, the X-files comes to mind...) but never knew who he was or what he was famous for...well there ya go. I have learnt my new thing for today cheers
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 8:35 am

sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pleiadian Movement
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: Mysterious Realms :: Awakening-
Jump to: