Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pleiadians

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Pleiadians Empty
PostSubject: Pleiadians   Pleiadians EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 3:57 am

Who and what are the Pleiads, and how might we contact them? Some say that they are not alien, but are a metaphysical race, like entities, which come here to help guide us through these difficult times.
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Spiritdoc
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Pleiadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleiadians   Pleiadians EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 3:16 pm

True, the Pleiadians are a Group Consciousness... a "parent society" to us, if you will, who exist in light form within the 9th dimension. Although there are Pleiadians traveling about in other dimensions with other agendas, the "gaurdian, teaching group consciousness I speak of resides in the 9th.
They're perspectives on universal existence and history and on the bigger picture of what is ocurring today for us here on Earth are incredibley eye and mind opening, to say the least.

Their sensible and practical wisdom sheds simplicity on everything an incarnated soul goes through... more to come, but for now I have to get back to "3D" work reality!

SD
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

Pleiadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleiadians   Pleiadians EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 7:04 pm

So what is their wisdom? What are they trying to tell us? I am familiar with them somewhat I believe, that they are here to spread the word of love and high spiriual vibration.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdoc
Squire
Squire

Pleiadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleiadians   Pleiadians EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 3:08 am

They teach us about many, and any thing to do with our natural state of being, universal energy and dimensional structure... Earth history and our history on it (that's a really interesting one)... the reality that we create our own reality(s), that we can heal our bodies and also heal the Planet right now by just healing ourselves because we are, after all, holographic in nature...yes, we're helping Earth by helping ourselves... and basically about our "forgotten" abilities and identities, DNA alterations, etc...

Now, in this ascension process for us, they've really kicked it up and are offering their help to those of us looking to make sense of things a bit... they're helping us prep physically and spiritually, and helping us raise our vibration in order to move on up to the 4th, then 5th floor and eventually the Penthouse... lol

Cool SD
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Pleiadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleiadians   Pleiadians EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 8:19 am

Yes, yes they are. I definitely have resonance with what you are saying SD and have believed for a long time in the thhings you have just voiced. My daughter in particular has regular communications from the Ps about how she can heal things. I myself have channelled messages from them.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

Pleiadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleiadians   Pleiadians EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 8:07 pm

Wow, thanks SpiritDoc. I have a lot of questions. I hate to overload you with them all at once. And of course anyone can answer these questions if they have an answer to give, but as you're new SpiritDoc I'd be very interested to hear what you have to say about them! cheers

If you don't feel like answering all these questions at one time you don't have to, I'm just very curious. Pleiadians 83633

Quote :
True, the Pleiadians are a Group Consciousness... a "parent society" to us

1. Does this mean that they were assigned to help us? If so, who assigned them. Are they our Spirit Guides/Guardian Angels, or a seperate force at work?

2. What alternative (real) history do you mean? That we come from elsewhere in the galaxy?

3. Are they from an alternative fututre of ours? Basically, are they us reaching back to help themselves (us) in the past (present)?

So far what your saying seems to tie into material I've read. Are you familiar with David Welcock?
Back to top Go down
Spiritdoc
Squire
Squire

Pleiadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleiadians   Pleiadians EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 11:59 pm

Davide WelCOCK?? No, I'm not familiar with him... but I kinda wish I WAS! LOL!!!

I think you meant David Wilcox... yes, have read up a little and am exploring a bit on him.

In regards to all your questions, Bluey, I think the best thing for you to do so you can familiarize yourself with the basic concept and details is go to the site I referred you to before:

www.higherfrequencies.net

Higherfrequencies will give you a good round about feel for the Pleiadians and also dimensional structure and Earth history... ours also, according to Pleiad perspective.

There's a section you should also read apart from listening to the audio links with channeled messages... click on Channeled Messages section, and explore "aligning with star systems' and the other links on there. You'll find what you're asking about.

I'll give you a bit right away here:

1. No, no "assigning"... There is free will in the Uni, that's a pivotal point they'll always reiterate to us. They're no more "force" than you and I, they're just a collective of light consciousness - like you and I come from and bottom line are at the end of the day -

I'd say just don't worry so much about the concept of what they are exactly but rather focus on the concepts of what they teach us - if you can't find the right "category" in the array of beings that you are familiar with, like Spirit Guides and Angels, then just think of them as another society or culture who are way past the "body" part and are just light. The 'country' they 'live' in is the 9th dimension, and it happens to give them a better view of the show down on Earth... What a Face

2. Yes, our souls have not always incarnated only here on Earth... and there have been other societies here with us long ago. Star systems exist all over the Universe and in all the dimensions... Arcturus is one, Pleiades is another.

3. Not alternate future, just future... but the concept you need to start to embrace is that the 'past', 'present' and 'future' are all happening at the same time really. Time is only linear here for us, for the benefit of experiencing things properly here in 3D.

If you read through the topics and messages on the website, you'll start to get what I'm talking about. Keep an open mind, and try to focus on the message rather than the messengers at first... you'll see how it all begins to come together.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

Pleiadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleiadians   Pleiadians EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 2:15 pm

Oh I’m sorry, I meant David Wilcock. Pleiadians 83633 http://www.divinecosmos.com/

Quote :
No, no "assigning"... There is free will in the Uni, that's a pivotal point they'll always reiterate to us. They're no more "force" than you and I, they're just a collective of light consciousness - like you and I come from and bottom line are at the end of the day –

Wow, that sounds like a pre-life memory Night Star has!
Quote :

Yes, our souls have not always incarnated only here on Earth... and there have been other societies here with us long ago. Star systems exist all over the Universe and in all the dimensions... Arcturus is one, Pleiades is another.
I don’t believe we’re all of this Earth though.

Quote :
Not alternate future, just future... but the concept you need to start to embrace is that the 'past', 'present' and 'future' are all happening at the same time really. Time is only linear here for us, for the benefit of experiencing things properly here in 3D.
That’s wild...

Ok, reading the site you listed now.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

Pleiadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleiadians   Pleiadians EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 4:39 pm

Ok, I've been reading it. Wow. Very intriguing stuff. But I wish they went into some detail in explaining who and what Ramshi and Nomar are. I assume that someone (named Brian apparently) has deciphered their messages, or recorded them, or just listened and typed them down from telepathic connection (probably the latter.) I was pleased to see articles by the Pleiadians, but nothing was explained about which Pleiadians were speaking or how their speeches were received or recorded. Basically I wish there was a lot more personal detail behind these articles so I could get more of a grounded sense for how this website came to be, and for how real it is. I tend to believe to a large extent what I am reading here, because it ties in with what I've read before and it makes a great deal of sense. Just wish I knew more about this Brian fellow, and the making of this site/project. It also has some bad spelling. Now, I don't mind, myself, but people will use any petty excuse they can to discredit material like this so I would think it unwise.

It does a fairly good job of explaining how time works, and dimensional growth. It also goes into the negative of effects of cloning, and implies that we (or many of us) have been cloned. I also like how it explains galactic politics.

Quote :
So if you are able to find compassion and acceptance you will be able to release your energetic charge to an issue. At that point it is neither positive or negative, light nor dark, but becomes a blending of the two extremes and is again in a neutral or “natural” state. This neutral state allows you to tap into Source energy. It is no coincidence that when you are still, such as during meditation, that you are able to connect to Source. When energy begins to move with action and thought it moves with a charged intent and not again until it finds rest/balance does it reunite with Source. Think of it this way. With the movement of intent you are unplugging from the wall socket (Source energy) and running on backup power (your personal energetic field). When in a neutral state you are once again plugged into the wall. Too often humans fail to find a quite place within themselves and allow their own “backup generator” to run out of fuel. This causes extreme illness within the human form.

This is explaining the awakening power of silence; something I was just thinking about earlier. Coincidence? Very well worded too.

Quote :
Let us give you a second example. Let us talk about war. Most of you do not like the thought of it and do not support it. And how is that being reflected in your life? If you are seeing it and have an emotional response to it, then it is within your energetic field ... There are several ways to approach releasing the charge. One option is to work within the structure of your life, facing the issues as they are presented to you. Nothing can ever be cleared on a global level without clearing the issues on a personal one. As individuals begin to find compassion within a given issue that information is placed into mass consciousness.

Thought I'd quote that because I find it interesting.

Quote :
Nomar: Your Hillary Clinton sits on the Council as one from the Orion system. Earth would not be considered her home world. Her multidimensional self would choose to align with the Orion energies.

Question: Is that a reptilian energy?

Nomar: Not wholly. But, her energies are very similar, more Draconian in nature. Understand that the war between the Draconians and the Orians and the Sirians and the lizards has been ongoing for centuries.

Question: OK. Why? It just seems like people would be more spiritually evolved.

Nomar: Not always. Their thrust has been for real estate. They are both species whose drive is very base in nature. It was never a spiritual quest for them. Their souls did not wish to experience the spiritual. They wanted to delve very deeply into the physical and that is where they have lost themselves. And that is where they are coming around to again. It is almost as if an addict has to hit bottom. So must the reptilians before they
can remember the other aspects of themselves. They must explore the deepest darkest parts.

I assume these baddies they're referring to are the Reptilians/Anunnaki? I have been studying them for some time. Some say they live beneath the Earth and feed off Humans, literally, while enjoying raping and torturing women and children while forcing others to watch, deep down inside underground tunnels which they keep warmed with fire, and obviously (in theory) this would be the root of our belief in Hell. Do you believe this is true?

As for Hilary Clinton, very interesting. There are a lot of videos out there calling her a shape-shifter. Have you seen those? Michael Tsarion, possibly the great symbolist of our time, and a man whom I have deep respect for, once commented that we'd be in deep trouble if ever a "psychopath" like Hilary Clinton got into power. He didn't explain further and I didn't think any more about it. And here again is yet another reference to Hilary Clinton being something evil (or to be kind, something unwanted.) What is your take on this?

Everywhere I look lately I am seeing more and more about humanity transcending upwards into a higher state of being. How do we know this is true; could it not simply be wishful thinking? I want to believe. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Spiritdoc
Squire
Squire

Pleiadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleiadians   Pleiadians EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 9:19 pm

Hi, again, Blue

Those are all good questions and the best source to answer that would be Wendy, the channel and site creator... there's an email you can contact her on, I'm sure she'll be happy to explain a bit more about her channeling information and some of the background you're wanting. She's very helpful and very accessible, and a totally regular gal.

As far as the transcriber, Brian: Wendy is channeling, Brian is asking questions in the instances where you read his name and question... the sessions are recorded, I believe, and it is all later transcribed for the site. He works closely with her and assists with the administration of the site and at some of the public events Wendy appears.

As far as "which" one of the Pleiadians is speaking... this is what is termed a "Collective" of light beings, it's many souls in one big group entity... when the collective channels through Wendy, they say we can think of them as one entity called "Mrs. P", to make it easier and closer to what we know as an individual identity.
Everyone's speaking in unison, through one 'voice' or thought vibration...

Peace!
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

Pleiadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleiadians   Pleiadians EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 1:31 pm

Ok thanks, I might do that. alien
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Pleiadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleiadians   Pleiadians EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 8:47 pm

How did you go with that Blue? Did you get in touch with Wendy? I'd be interested to hear what she had to say.
Back to top Go down
Dragonspirit
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-11-22

Pleiadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleiadians   Pleiadians EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:04 pm

"Pleiadians" will automatically do what you are doing, if it's something they would do, which they haven't, or they wants to do a repeat...

The thing about communicating with the greats, is that the entrance is sub-microscopic in nature... To be able to communicate with the greats, one must be able to communicate with DNA...

To communicate with DNA, one must have solved its own existence, including its nasty-closet.. which means that most need to "eat their own garbage", before they can assess themselves.. which is grounds for war and stagnancy and suicides...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pleiadians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleiadians   Pleiadians Empty

Back to top Go down

Pleiadians
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: Mysterious Realms :: Awakening-
Jump to: