Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asltrology and Star Signs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiritdoc
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Asltrology and Star Signs Empty
PostSubject: Asltrology and Star Signs   Asltrology and Star Signs EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 9:47 pm

I thought I'd start a string on Astrology and star signs... Vedic included.

I bet everyone has lots of chat on that... Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Asltrology and Star Signs   Asltrology and Star Signs EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 10:40 pm

Oh yes, I was planning to get deep into this issue. A bit late for me here (late evening.) But I can say that I am a Cancerian (Moonchild), and that its description describes me pretty well. I had a book of baby names which I kept beside me for my story writing, and out of curiosity I once looked up the description of a Cancer child and his childhood. WOW, it described it with incredible accuracy. And since I have found that my daily Astrology reading on the Google homepage has been dead-on almost every day (for weeks at a time, then wrong for a couple days.) Astrology is one of the Ancient Arts, and had a lot to do with how our major early civilizations were designed (laid out), and how they lived to an extent as well. All these tens of thousands of years later, and here we are, still interested in Astrology. It is a huge subject and there is a lot to learn, but I intend to learn because I am getting more and more how valuable it is and how deep its cultural impact has been.
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
MoonDragon
Warrior
Warrior
MoonDragon

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Asltrology and Star Signs   Asltrology and Star Signs EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 3:54 pm

I am a Sagittarian with an Aries Moon and a Virgo Ascendant.
I have my Jupiter in Capricon, Saturn in Gemini (my Mid-Heaven), Mars and Venus in Scorpio, Mercury and Neptune in Sagittarius, Pluto and Uranus in Libra.I have my North Node in Capricon which is my 4th House.

I am an overly optimistic guy, and risk taking adventurer as well. Loves animals and travel and nature and speed!

as per Vedic astrology I am a Vrischika (Scorpio) with Moon in Meena (Pisces) and a Kanni Lagnam (Virgo Ascendant)
Back to top Go down
Spiritdoc
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Asltrology and Star Signs   Asltrology and Star Signs EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 5:03 pm

Clap

Wow, Moonie... you go! Leaving no stone unturned as usual!

Thanx... would love to see where I fall in Vedic, although I have done my chart for Ketu periods and such... I've got it somewhere with all my houses, I'll have to look for it.

Meanwhile, I saw very intersting teachings on the moment of conception being more affecting to the fragment's (soul/person) personality. It's under the Michael teachings website, check it out guys and let me know what you feel, but it does say that both time of birth and planetary influences then are also more easy to pinpoint as we can't easily know time of conception for obvious reasons:

www.michaelteachings.com/channeling_general_abc.html#ASTROLOGY

For the record, not that anyone's keeping one, I guess I'll 'sign in' too:

Ram with a Bull AC and a Scales Moon, Venus, unfortunately, in Poisson... Mars in Goat territory (I think) and North Node, if my memory serves, in the Water Bearing arena.

Oh, yeah and I'm a Chinese: Piggy

Hee, thought it would be a bit more fun to list 'em that way!

That's very Rammy, originality and beat of your own drum... and very Toro of me, too... Bullshitty!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Asltrology and Star Signs   Asltrology and Star Signs EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 8:52 pm

Oooooh, awesome thread! I have to find out more about myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asltrology and Star Signs   Asltrology and Star Signs Empty

Back to top Go down

Asltrology and Star Signs
Page 1 of 1