Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did I see corregatically..?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonspirit
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-11-22

What did I see corregatically..? Empty
PostSubject: What did I see corregatically..?   What did I see corregatically..? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:23 pm

What did I see..? a new forum...

a thread.. a forum: "What did I see Categorically?"...

First thread: Category: "Calgary WaterNut"...

I was just a enjoying the mother Sun, and the caress of the breezes, sipping my Honey's special-coffee, strutting ever so slowly along the bricks of Uptown's street walkway, listening to my tunes.. Calgary.. When I spots a fat lady, walking with way too many bags to be any way safe...
I'm thinking, "WhoaH! lady, that's Nuts!".. Obviously, she couldn't see over the three huge full grocery paper bags held way up in front of her face.. Plus her purse, and another parcel's handles in the other hand.. She was, "fully loaded"...
Me thinks she was negotiating her path by feel-along, feeling what's touching her toes.. sort of like amphibians do, in tasting everything they come upon...
She walks across the bricks, toward a level huge brass watermain cap.. and skips over it slightly stubbing her heal on it but remaining "stable" still-standing.. She stops about 2-meters from the cap, leans to the side and forward to peer between the bags to see what was that "nasty little thing" which almost tripped her...

She walks back to within 2-meters of the brass-cover, hauls up her bags, "in preping to embrace the challenge".. and starts walking back-over that "nasty little brass beast"... As she passes over it, she digs her foot downward, missing the brass cap.. instead her shoe skimmed easily across the top of it.. and her heal deflected off the side of the cap safely.. She managed to remain standing...

6-feet away, she stops and turns back, to gaze angrily at the little brass monster down there.. Walks back to Start, to give it another go... This time she successfully digs her toe into/before the brass nut, and trips hard.. Zoomp! SlpasH! CarasH! SplaT! ThhT!.. The contents of all five bags, tumbling, sliding, rolling down the street.. lemons.. grapefruits.. tins.. round things.. Everything from her purse is scattering from her to there and to there, and over there too...
Seven bystanders are rushing to her aid like "a herd of sister thersa's".. and four more in the next crew coming from behind them... The world has "stopped" for this poor ole lady, there sitting in the snow.. probably meltin' a lot of it by now, with that absolutely huge butt.. She'll be wet right down to the pimples and warts...

Some are touching her, some are trying to help her up, but her extreme weight makes it like "her lard-ass is bolted to the bricks".. In come two really Big Guys.. "angels from heaven".. they'll "haul'er up".. I see their chests pumping.. swelling... Some are consoling her.. One lovely "little-elf" is brushing the snow and dirt of her coat and knees.. others are running all over the place trying to catch all the rolling fruits and tins.. while two others gather up her purse contents out of the snow...
...The birds are singing, the breeze is blowing, the Sun feels good on my face.. I'm standing there, on them pretty bricks.. holdin' my coffee a little too tight.. my cigarette is almost burning my finger... wondrin' which planet I'm on..? and Why?... and "Why do my legs feel like rubber"..? I wished I hadn't seen that...

What did I see..?

Back to top Go down

What did I see corregatically..?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: News, Events and Media :: Life in a Nutshell-
Jump to: