Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If Earth was our body...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

If Earth was our body... Empty
PostSubject: If Earth was our body...   If Earth was our body... EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 7:09 pm

You know there is alot of talk about how the planet is damaged and dying, and also about the role we play in it. But one thing that strikes me as being ironic, is the fact that we call ourselves 'custodians' of this planet implying that we care about it and want to look after it, but we can't even look after our own bodies!

There's scientific proof that what we think affects our body. Too much anger can manifest illness or cancer. When we get depressed, our immune system is compromised allowing infection to set in. When we are happy, we celebrate by drinking alcohol which dehydrates our cells and depletes us of vital vitamins. You wouldn't give some people a licence to own a dog, let alone be in charge of their own body!! Yet these are the people who have custodianship of a whole planet??!! No wonder we are eager for someone else (eg aliens) to come and save us alien

Of course not everybody is like that. Some do know how to take care of their bodies and Mother Earth. But there is still a sea of people who don't. Some can put in a good effort with the planet, but still neglect their own bodies. I wonder just how many people out there say one thing but do another, fooling themselves into believing this is doing a good job.

What if the Earth was our body...oh, but hey it is! Our individual bodies are mere dioramas of the state our planet is in. If we don't care about the flesh and bones our consciousness calls home, then what hope do we have caring about the planet our body resides on?

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: If Earth was our body...   If Earth was our body... EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 10:54 pm

Yeah. The Human race kind of needs to get its personal problems in order before it can take of the planet I think. Problem is, by then, it may be too late. No
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Earth was our body...   If Earth was our body... EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 8:47 pm

We have different environmental groups around here which makes me happy to know that.
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Earth was our body...   If Earth was our body... EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 3:29 am

I acknowledge the wonderful efforts Environmental Groups make, but I don't know if that is enough...I am thinking from a metaphysical level here.

You see Masuru Emoto has scientifically proven how words and thoughts can affect water. Not only is our planet covered in water (oceans, seas, rivers and lakes,etc) but it is also inhabited by a large number of people who by coincidence are also largely made up of water. Imagine each person as being a small conduit for the larger masses of water on this planet...all those people who carry negative thoughts or actively engage in war and violence are programming the water bodies of the planet to take on this vibration through their own water molecules in their body. Of course there are positive people contributing the opposite...but, some of those good people with the positive thoughts also have self-esteem issues or addictions that add negative programming to the water too.

I don't just see saving the planet as an environmental issue - that's only part of the solution. You can pick up all the garbage out of the waterways, but the water could still be contaminated with negative energy from the thoughts and actions of the people on this planet. If you want further proof, take a look at Dr Emoto's groundbreaking work : here
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Earth was our body...   If Earth was our body... EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 12:17 pm

There are people all over the world sending positive energy to heal the earth, myself included. There is also positive energy sent to the peoples of the world. Hopefully in time our combined efforts will produce positive results.

The negative energy I would imagine will be difficult to get rid of, but we must remain ever hopefull.
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Earth was our body...   If Earth was our body... EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 5:04 pm

I agree Night Very Happy If we don't have hope we are part of the problem. I just think we are dealing with a multi-level problem. It is not a matter of just physically acting, it requires conscious action as well.

And don't get me started on the karmic debt all the destruction of resources and earth has caused for us as a race and individuals...
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Earth was our body...   If Earth was our body... EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 10:00 am

Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Earth was our body...   If Earth was our body... EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 12:52 am

The Earth is an extention of our body, because the body is of the Earth. It came from the Earth, works with the Earth, and returns to the Earth.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdoc
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: If Earth was our body...   If Earth was our body... EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 3:33 am

Goth... SPOT ON, DARLING... SPOT ON.

What we do to our molecules, we do to aaalll the molecules of the Earth and beyond.

There is no seperation, it is an illusion.

Knowing that, then, makes healing the Planet (which is fine anyway) exponentially doable.

Simple.
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Earth was our body...   If Earth was our body... EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 8:35 am

Thanks SD, I think so too I love you t just amazes me that people don't make the connection. It is like being on a diet and hiding in a cupboard stuffing twinkies in your face thinking it won't count cos no-one can see you...
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: If Earth was our body...   If Earth was our body... EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 7:41 pm

This is a fantastic topic! I would think, along with the answers above, that love...loving one another as we are meant to love would serve greatly in these aspects. Millions upon millions have no idea that they are spiritual beings...they destroy themselves and bring others down with them. Through their toxins, the earth as well as others suffer. If each person really understood love to its deepest definition, the solution would be simple. But sadly, this is not the case. This is why so many now are focusing on sending healing love and energies out into the world. Sounds kind of hippy talk, but this is my simplified opinion. Wove
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremeangels.org/
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Earth was our body...   If Earth was our body... EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 5:04 pm

Yes, you know what, maybe Indigo Spirit should plan for a day when we all direct positive energy at the Earth. I wonder what the combined effect would be.
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Earth was our body...   If Earth was our body... EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 9:35 pm

Sending positive energy is a start, but what I am trying to impart is that it is not enough. How many people send loving , positive, healing energy to the Earth, and then sit back and have a cigarette afterwards, or go and argue with their neighbor about the dog next door pooping on their lawn, or any other adverse activity that undoes any good they might have sent? We are caught in a vicious circle of misaligned energy. We support conservation and recycling and saving Mother Earth outwardly, but then we treat our own bodies like dumping grounds and don't get the connection - our bodies ARE Mother Earth! If we want to change the big picture, we must start by changing the smaller pictures that make the Big picture possible - we must begin at an individual level, each and every one of us.

Our thoughts are creating our reality. Have you noticed that when we see something out of balance in the world, or 'wrong' that we immediately spring into 'fight' mode. We fight poverty, we fight war, we fight environmental decimation, we even fight for peace! We fight cancer in our bodies, we fight the battle with weight, we fight to give up smoking or drinking or addictions to drugs or gambling. And you know what? The more we keep fighting things, the more fighting we are ordering from the universe. Our whole existence if a fight! What a frightening, limiting thought that is!! And how is that battle going? Oh yes, it has created bigger fights, worse problems, more negative feelings and heartache than ever before in our history. Hmm, that wasn't supposed to happen, was it? We thought we could fight the things we didn't like and have a peaceful loving world full of health and happiness and light. What went wrong?

Nothing went wrong. We got what we ordered. Fighting. War. Pain. Addiction. Problems. That is where our thoughts were focused - we ordered it, and we got it. Imagine the different reality we could have if we had hope, or radiated peace, or shared love, or felt healthy, or generated joy...imagine if we loved our bodies and celebrated the miracle of life they give us. Imagine if we appreciated ourselves and empowered our minds with joyful thoughts that created joyful experiences in our reality. Imagine if we sent positive energy out to the world and then created a song celebrating the flow of love and peace that vibrates through our cells. Imagine if we replaced the fear of past hurt with the hope and faith in life to provide us with the experiences we need to grow and understand ourselves better. Imagine if we let go of fear completely and let God instead...(and by God, I mean whatever your personal belief is whether it be Buddha, Universal energy, the Source of All Things, or whatever...)

Perhaps I got the order wrong...our body is Earth. Send positive energy to the Mother planet, but also send it to her children - each and every one of us. Begin at home by healing your own being. End the fight - bring in the light through Love I love you
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Earth was our body...   If Earth was our body... EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 1:58 pm

I know what you say, and we do have to begin applying ourselves more to how we live our lives. First thing is to find the spiritual balance within ourselves, and actually once you've done that what follows would be natural. And by the way, a cigarette would be far less harmful than car engine pollution. Not that I'm a smoker but I know some good people who are. We need an alternate energy source. Sad thing is it exists (the AREO Project.)

One major subject which annoys me is paper. All the needless logging which is done, for firewood (now that we have the alternatives) and also for paper -- and come on, with all our ingenious inventions why can't we come up with a cheap alternative for paper? I wouldn't care if it was a plastic-type substance and thus still harmful pollution-wise, just until we found a better solution. I've seen the effects of logging around here, and it makes me feel sad, angry and ashamed all at once. I walked into one area where they had cut down such a huge amount of trees, it was a massacre. And I cried and apologized to the spirits for my race. I want it to end. I love the forest and there is no need of this. Evil or Very Mad

(Actually while I was in the woods, I swear I could feel a drifting darkness. I knew it wouldn’t harm me because it felt my sorrow and shame for what had happened. Almost makes me wonder if Tolkien was onto something; that the forest is alive in ways we don’t yet realize.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Earth was our body...   If Earth was our body... Empty

Back to top Go down

If Earth was our body...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: News, Events and Media :: Mother Earth-
Jump to: