Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Indigo Children, Real or Not?

Go down 
+2
Goth_Ink
Blue Water
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Indigo Children, Real or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 9:52 pm

I just read an article stating how the whole scientific community is against the idea of Indigo Children, there is no proof of it, and that the characteristics are so broad that they could match many children. I disagree with that last post, but I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts or evidence to back up that Indigos are real?
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 12:56 am

Some of these scientists are Christians too, right? Ask them to prove under empirical standards the existence of God...

Ridiculous! That is like someone asking you what colour love is or what steps do you take to have faith...these are not scientific qualifications and cannot be considered from this perspective.

Blue, Indigos are as real as the air we breathe (by chance, no-one can see that either but we know it is there because our lungs are voluntarily taking it in to keep us alive). You wouldn't let an electrician perform dental surgery on your teeth, so why rely on a scientist to support a spiritual concept?

Look for your answers inside your being sunny
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 10:36 am

Thanks Goth, I feel much the same about mystical matters.

But then the Indigo desciption fits me perfectly. Does that make me an Indigo, or merely someone who resembles one?
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 6:08 pm

Haha i wouldn't be too worried about labels Blue. You are very Indigo Spirited! The impatience is a classic sign.

Indigo children are part of the new generation of children who experience difficulty fitting into the education system and the social norm. They are often lonely and isolated due to the fact that they are misunderstood and unheard in their world. They would often prefer their own company or the company of like minded individuals, adults or the opposite gender.

Based on reason, these children are right brain dominant. They need an environment that is flexible, challenging and offers change. Being right brain dominant will grant them brilliance in creativity, whether in analytical thought, creative writing, speech, art, music or crafts.

The education environment and social norm base their structure on the left brain dominant world, which is based on structure, facts and proven ways of learning. These children often find this environment harsh and restrictive. Should we as parents or teachers not be aware of this difference, often their boredom will be the direct cause of their talents to be dormant or not utilised at all, which could lead to the diagnoses of Attention Deficit or Hyperactivity.

Based on enlightenment, these new children are here in global quantities to cause a necessary and long overdue shift in our education, political, health care and nutritional arena. They are using adults as a shield to start questioning what truly seems to be the cause of stress and discomfort in our home environment as well as the systems in place and more importantly what we base our sense of wellbeing upon.

Should you or your child relate to the following questions, you might find this site informative, supportive and inspiring.

DO YOU OR YOUR CHILD…

1. Feel misunderstood and not heard in the world?
2. Feel lonely and isolated from peers?
3. Feel the need to be different?
4. Relate better to adults or the opposite gender?
5. Feel frustrated with systems that don't respect individuality?
6. Start creative tasks but seldom complete them?
7. Have intuitive wisdom?
8. Prefer to be around plants, animals and music?
9. Prefer individual sports if enjoying sports at all?
10. Want to help or make a difference in the world?

http://www.indigochild.co.za/
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 6:17 pm

It has come to my attention, that over 85% of the "True Knights" on this planet today (including women) are "First Wave Indigo Chidren/Adults". They have been filtering into this planet for over 70 years, coming en masse (about 62 %) between the years of 1969 and 1987 and about 30% were born in the 50's. I have been compelled to get the information that has been channeling through me about "First Waves" out to the world as soon as possible... but it seems that the dark forces of the Universe have been surrounding me, trying to sabotage my efforts at every angle. Through sheer will and resolve, I am overcoming their assaults and finding ways around and out of their traps.

from: http://www.fw-indigo-adults.com/pages/indigoprofile.html

I posted this to give an indication of something I have encountered myself (even today while trying to post this information!). There are beings out there who are opposed to our evolvement and will sabotage efforts at every step of the way. Computer malfunctions...broken links...mental confusion...sudden forgetting...subtle interference that stops communication. Please be aware and cautious.

Indigos were trained in the Ultra-Violet Realm’s “Cosmic Special Forces Academy” and are here on assignment as a part of the Cosmic Clean-up Crew. Fist-Wavers are now adults who have been on the front lines battling the seen and unseen dark forces and “powers that be” that have been consuming this planet.
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 6:25 pm

A brilliant article about transition from an Indigo to a Crystal Being...

The Indigo to Crystal Transitional Crisis

I am really glad I found this...it helped me understand what I am going through at the moment. I never even twigged that I might be an Indigo. I just thought I naturally held alot of anger but couldn't understand the constant feeling of a deadline that needed to be met and the feeling that I better hurry up! It was an eye-opener reading about being able to see the other dimensions. That is where I am at now. It happens daily and is becoming stronger. I have even been guided to buy detailed books on channeling by specific authors to aid the process.
Back to top Go down
Epona_Macha
Squire
Squire
Epona_Macha

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 7:06 pm

I've seen that website and listened to some of her radio interviews. I went through this a few years ago. Have you ever read the www.sunfell.com site? I'm not positive that it's still up, but it had good information about indigo adults.
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 9:03 pm

Excellent link Epona - thanks!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Epona_Macha
Squire
Squire
Epona_Macha

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 12:24 am

You're welcome! It looks like it hasn't been updated in a long time, but the things I read were still there about the generations of indigos and such. I know that someone told me back when I was going through all this that grounding really helps. I don't know if you're familiar with grounding or not, but I have some good info that I've printed out and I'd be happy to pass on if anyone needs it.
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 2:26 am

Oh yes please! I have alot of difficulty grounding myself. This is a skill that I would highly value having. I am prone to all sorts of energy disturbances. pale
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 12:45 pm

Quote :
spontaneous experience of transition or breakthrough to the awareness of higher dimensions

Sounds like me. I have often had 'panic attacks' which cause me to have the black tunnel experience. From what I can tell, that isn't normal. I had had spiritual awakenings as a child. But here's another, and rather scary kind that I sometimes get: when I feel high (on life) I feel suddenly connected to the sky (maybe the sun?) I feel a very strong desire and then a pull to rise way up into the sky, but more than just rise, like expand or grow upward (if that makes sense.) It is very scary, like a ten year old being given the chance to instantly (in several seconds) grow up into an adult (all that emotional/spiritual growth.) It's too overwhelming to accept, so I refuse the offering. I don't know if I bring it upon myself or if a guide is helping me, but how could I? It is far too unreasonable. Massive growth takes time! And when this happens it's like the sky just wants to lift me up into oneness with it. It's like standing half-way inside a portal between Human and god. I just can't do it in a single step, who could? I know this may sound egocentrical, but it is honest. I do not know how or why this happens.

Sunfell is an awesome site, Epona, thanks for sharing! rendeer

Maybe you should find a daily routine which grounds you. But if you're anything like me (before my anxiety problems) you don't really want to be grounded. Indigo Children, Real or Not? 83633
Back to top Go down
Epona_Macha
Squire
Squire
Epona_Macha

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 1:24 pm

Goth, grounding is tough, really tough for me too. I'll make a new thread for grounding because it's pretty long and I don't want to take away from that thread.

Bluewater, I'm glad you liked the Sunfell site. It was one of my favorites for indigos.
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 5:48 pm

Wow Blue - it is all happening for you, you just need to move past the fear. I have had that experience and it does lead to other dimensions and teachers from higher consciousness.

Right now, I am seeing the time/space fabric rip open and other dimensions are being made known to me. Last night in bed, I thought my heart had stopped and I was dead. I sat up and looked down to see if I had left my body behind, but I hadn't. However I could not feel a heartbeat in my chest (pretty freaky feeling!). When I looked around my bedroom, there were all these black doors that led into tunnels...I was told by my guide that I was being shown the 'inbetween' existence which I assumed was between death and choosing other destinations. I hadn't gone in a tunnel...and to be honest, I always thought there was just one. But I had a choice of several...o f course I wasn't really dead, so I didn't go any further, but when you lose your fear and put your trust in yourself and your guides, then you are shown these sorts of things. You are given more of the answers we are all seeking.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 8:03 pm

That's interesting. What did you choose to do?
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 4:56 am

Laughing I chose to ground myself back in reality and get some sleep. I have learnt that I have control of how much I participate in the lessons being delivered. Mostly if I physically don't take part, I receive guidance in my dreams instead. This happened last night. I was shown a path of happiness that was available to me.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 9:40 am

Amazing experiences Goth and Blue. Keep us posted on other experiences and what you learn from them.
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 12:23 pm

This topic is foremost on my mind at the moment. I had seen this forum before, as I mentioned before, being a member of Forumotion. I even had checked it out... and lurked a few times as a guest.

Today, a friend of mine and I from YouTube were discussing things. I went to his website and saw a series of videos on Indigo Children. Unless it really interests me, I usually listen to the videos while doing other things. This caught my attention. So much so that I sat with chills up and down from head to toe for a good half hour. So, I delved into some sites, those which were mentioned above, and more chills. It was like this enormous light bulb went off. I usually don't get those unless it is very important for my growth....

So, I want to learn as much as possible. I got a kick out of reading that indigos even have a way of sitting. I am almost 40 and you can't get me to sit properly in a chair. People say I am very feminine, but I laugh because I think I lounge far too much to be feminine! lol. My kids sit more proper than me. Almost in a way, that was a clincher.....added to the lonely/lost feelings, knowing there is more than what we are fed, challenging authority...(Me, inwardly rather than outwardly...Yes yes yes....go do MY thing and get a TON of slack for it....) Start 50 projects at once, etc etc etc. The other clincher for me was the warrior attitude! Oh boy do I got one. My passion for truth is enormous. I HATE liars. Jokers, I love, liars....especially when it comes to harming the masses. This...I am on fire. Being I am a mom, I can't hit the streets, so I hit the net instead...

The infinite knowing that there is a reality we do not see day to day has been there my entire life. I had a lot of friends once I hit Highschool, but I was the weird one of the group...and most likely, still am, though camoflauged as a Mom, wife, clean freak who can't clean worth beans! lol.

Also I have been really learning about Sylphs. At first I laughed at it, until I tested a few things....and now, I am a firm believer...and since this entire journey began, my life has become this surreal/time freezing/ intense.....thing that I can't describe.

I must have been led here for a reason....so here I am.

Stickman
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremeangels.org/
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 8:02 pm

Hug We are glad to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 8:41 pm

Quote :
I got a kick out of reading that indigos even have a way of sitting. I am almost 40 and you can't get me to sit properly in a chair.

Wow, the same for me!! Shocked

The more I learn about Indigos, the more I identify. And part of the reason why I started IS was in the hopes of meeting more Indigos and see what we have in common. Seems we have a lot!

Here's an interesting link explaining the characteristics: http://www.indigos.org/about.htm
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 5:45 am

Ah, yes, I read that site. The minute that spark hit my brain, I hit every indigo site that appeared to be given with intelligence.

Too much fit. I start to believe my husband is too, but if I were to mention it...oooooooooooh, I think he'd lock me up for sure. He has serious signs of it. Much more than me, I believe, but in different areas than I do. We both possess a seriously strong warrior spirit, but we appear calm and rational. LOL. BUT, get us talking about the patheticness out in the world, how people are brainwashed, the agendas, etc...there is fire in us. He may tick me off, cuz spouses do that a lot...but when it comes to how we feel and think....we are very in tune!
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremeangels.org/
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 1:43 pm

Wow, very cool. Have you seen some of those Crystal children? The immense look of wisdom behind their eyes, the power you can feel in them! It amazed me when something so apparent escapes people. I don't know exactly what's behind this, but I know there is truth to it. Besides which, recent scientific studies have shown that the Human race has made a significant evolutionary leap in the past 200 years.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 1:41 am

Well, I was so excited when I saw this thread I could barely read through it to post. I am pretty new here, but recently my daughter and I have just learned that we are indeed Indigos. She is an Indigo Child of 21 and I am an Indigo Scout born in 1963. We are working with Julie Beth Rosenshein who wrote a book called "The Highly Sensitive Child." She actually comes to our home once an week and works individually with each of us. On our last visit we learned how to do Automatic Angel Writing and we both had amazing results. Julie had asked questions of our Angels and Guides prior to our visit, then when she came, had us ask the questions. Our answers were almost identical. It was amazing to say the least. On our first visit she told me that I am a 3-3/6 and my daughter is a 3-4/7. Apparently a 336 is a double psychic. My daughter chose me as her mother because of my abilities and that I would help her develop her gift. She is very strong and has been since about 6 months old. We share some abilities and also have some the other doesn't or hasn't developed as well yet. She sees, I feel. I work more with the living, she is more contacted by the dead. She was a late talker because I always knew what she needed before she asked. To this day we communicate telepathically.

At my baby shower I was given a baby monitor. I just looked at it and knew it was something I would never need. Just before she would awake from sleep or cry, even if I was in a dead sleep, I would get a plugged up feeling in my ears and would instinctively go to get her. I've asked other people if they experienced that and no one I ever met has had that feeling in their ears. At 14 I knew I would have a little girl, would name her Jessie, she would have blond curly hair and that I would raise her alone. As it turned out, I was married when I had her, but 13 months later I left her father and raised her alone ever since. Well, except for one short marriage inbetween, but he never tried to parent her.

We fit all the characteristics of Indigos to a "T." We are both diagnosed with ADD, are hyper, don't sleep well, are thought to be strange, start a million projects, books, have new ideas all the time, etc. Everything listed is what we are. We both don't fit with the rest of the world and prefer to be loners and with our pets than people. The only thing I want to do is make a difference in the world, and if I don't feel the work I am doing is meaningful I become very frustrated and angry. I have 7 or more conversations going on in my head at all times as I am constantly thinking of ways to "save the world, the animals, the poor, end racism and sexism............." the list goes on and on.

I have been a history teacher for the last 8 years, but just today I submitted my application to get cross-certified in Special Education. I have always gravitated towards Sped kids, and now I know why...........many of them are Indigos or Crystals and they need older Indigos to teach and understand them and the way their brains work. Society has got to change and we are here to do just that. I am confident that we will make the world a better place in which to live.

Sorry to write so much, but I am so excited and I had to share............We are here, we do exist, and we will make the world a better place. I don't care what any scientists say; this is reality. We're just not understood yet, but our day will come and it will be wonderful.

Kira
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 7:28 pm

Oh no I was glad you did, that was wonderful! There does seem to be a lot of truth to this, and it deserves more investigation and thought.

Quote :
We fit all the characteristics of Indigos to a "T." We are both diagnosed with ADD, are hyper, don't sleep well, are thought to be strange, start a million projects, books, have new ideas all the time, etc. Everything listed is what we are. We both don't fit with the rest of the world and prefer to be loners and with our pets than people. The only thing I want to do is make a difference in the world, and if I don't feel the work I am doing is meaningful I become very frustrated and angry. I have 7 or more conversations going on in my head at all times as I am constantly thinking of ways to "save the world, the animals, the poor, end racism and sexism............." the list goes on and on.

That fits me perfectly! Amazing! Every time I hear an Indigo describe his or her self I see the amazing simularity. It astounds me every time.

So why are we here? What is our purpose? Just to help people through these difficult times, or is there something very big on its way?
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 7:32 pm

Wow what a great post Kira! How do you do automatic angel writing? I would love to hear more about your experience with the author as well as other experiences you have. It is so nice to have you here with us. flower Hug
Back to top Go down
Kira
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 11:24 pm

Hey Blue and Nightstar, I can answer both of your questions. My assignment for today was to ask my Angels and Guides what my life purpose is. This is the way you do it: You write Dear Angels and Guides, What is my life purpose? Wait a few minutes and the pen begins to move........oh and I light a candle and say a prayer (I do the Lord's Prayer and one to my guides and angels thanking them) Here is the letter they wrote to me today:

Dear Angels and Guides,

What do I need to know regarding my life purpose?

Dear Amy,

We love you and we want you to know that we sent you here on a mission. The first of those missions was to be a mother to Jessica. We know you knew you were going to have her since you were very young. We know that you knew this and you knew how she would look, what she would be like and that you would raise her alone. There are no accidents or mistakes, and her birth to you was divinely ordered. But you knew that.

You are also a warrior, you are different from others around and we know that you always knew that as well. You have never felt that you fit in and you were different from others. We know you felt misunderstood your whole life and still do, but that is going to change soon. There are many people like you and they are starting to come together to share their mission with the world.

You are here to change the world. You will do that by working with children like yourself and like your daughter who do not quite fit in, feel misunderstood and have low self-esteem as a result. You are the person that is going to change that for them. You will help them adjust to society and make it a better place. Your mission is to end racism and make people understand that there are no differences between human beings based on the color of their skin. Your job is to help those less fortunate than you in terms of their monetary place in society. You will educate them so that they are able to fulfill their highest potential, all the while knowing you are doing the right thing, even though others around you do not “get” you. Through your efforts you will change society so that it is more equal for everyone, so that people who do not have a voice will be heard. We know that you are meant to be a teacher because that is the way you can reach children who will otherwise fall through the cracks, be ignored and end up as their parents. You are one of us who will guide them towards the ways of knowing and they in turn will pass this knowledge onto others. Education is the key in these changing times and it is the teachers who are at the forefront of this new era.

We like that you have made the decision to teach Special education students because you work best with students when you work on a one to one basis with them. Though it may be slow and you may feel frustrated that you are not reaching more people, be patient because what you do will have a trickle down effect and will ripple through society. Children will go to college and other forms of higher education because of your guidance, love, trust and belief in them. Children who have never felt safe in schools will feel secure in your loving hands. They will know that you only care about their best interest and are doing this for pure joy and true love. The impact will be huge, but you will not see it for several years. However, when the metamorphosis begins, you, they and the rest of those like your self will have cleared the path to success for those to follow.

I hope that sheds some light on the situation for Angel writing and the life purpose of Indigos.

Love & Light,
Kira
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Children, Real or Not?   Indigo Children, Real or Not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Indigo Children, Real or Not?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next