Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pleiadian Movement

Go down 
+2
Goth_Ink
Blue Water
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spiritdoc
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-16

The Pleiadian Movement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 2:51 am

I was reading your replies here to each other about Pleiadians and Indigos and Billy Meirs... I felt like throwing in a little info of my own:

About Indies... we're not all angry (LOL) but we do have a lot of frustration and it does tend to take the form of big anger bouts. And, at least for me, it isn't about the time factor or that I have this massive mission to do at all... it's more about not being 1) Understood 2) Heard 3) Validated and 4) Resonated with on the same level. But then, every Indi is just a very old soul, and that goes along with being among the minority... 'Indigo', shmindigo... it's the same for every Sage. It's just another 'categorization', doesn't make us better or more equipped, we're all here just learning our lessons as well because we chose to.

Blue, you may feel a big resonance with the Pleiadian thing because your soul is aligned with the Pleiades, and we've all had much history with them... in fact, we ARE them in their past (ask me about that later, though, sorry to confuse anyone!)

Billy Meiers... Never have resonated with it, it's very skewed. In discovering and reading all his stuff last year, my gut feeling was always that of "something's off" and doubting. Whenever that happens, it's not the vibtration of truth, but of half-truths and no truth at all. He may not even be aware of it's 'dissonance' either, so, he may really believe it himself.

Cheers,

SD

Last edited by on Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

The Pleiadian Movement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pleiadian Movement   The Pleiadian Movement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 8:15 am

Good points all, SD. I know where you are coming from with the 'we are the Ps in their past' statement. Knew you were the one to answer Blue's questions Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The Pleiadian Movement
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: Mysterious Realms :: Awakening-
Jump to: